Saturday 21 May 2016

Basic english {I can't help + (verb-ing) }

Ntomy learn english
I can't help + (verb-ing)

The word 'can't' is contraction for 'cannot.' Combined with 'help' you are communicating something you are unable to control or having a hard time gaining a grasp for.  This can be a physical or mental action.

Here are some examples:
"I can't help thinking about it."
"I can't help shopping so much."
"I can't help working all the time."
"I can't help smiling when I see her."
"I can't help eating so much."
"I can't help loving you."
"I can not help biting my nails when I amnervous."
"I can not help smoking when I have been drinking."
"I cannot help feeling so sad."
"I cannot help remembering the things you did."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...