Sunday 20 March 2016

Sad sms , sad status

Ntomy status- Best Sad Status, Short Sad Quotes, Best Sad Quotes for Whatsapp FB., New Sad Status 2016, Latest Sad Quotes, New Sad Quotes 2016, Sad Status, Latest Sad Status

Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.

I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me someday.

If you give up on me, I'm going to give up on me too.

A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.

Make the most beautiful Mistakes, mine is you.

I'm slowly giving up.

I'm not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again.

You're the only exception.

BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.

My silence is just another word for my PAIN.

I'm leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?

People cry not because they are weak, It's because they've been strong for too long.

I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.

Fu(k you >------^ __ ^------< this much.

I hate missing someone and not being able to do anything about it.

But the all didn't see the little bit of sadness in me.

Out of all lies you have told..... was my favorite.


Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.

Never put your happiness in someone else's hands.

Loneliness doesn't KILL, but sometimes i wish it DID.

I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.


The CURE of anything is salt WATER - Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.


We can do no great things, only small things with great love.


I just want to fall asleep until i don;t miss you anymore.

It's never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.

I always found the right one on wrong time.

Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.


I miss how you always MADE time for me.


Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.

Please BURN mysadmemories.

SLEEP away the sadness of today.

You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.

If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!


Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.

If it's not a happy ending then it's not the ending at all.

Hate is like acid.

It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.


Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I've no desire to learn.....

Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up's and down's but it's up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.


A relationship is only made for two....but some just forget how to count.


Pain is the only thing that's telling me I'm still alive.


The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me goI am nothappy without you. :(

I am not happy without you :(You just can't please everybody.

The worst felling is pretending as if you don't care at all, When in reality that's all you can think of.


Have you ever wondered what what hurts you most... Saying something that you wished had not or not saying anything and wish you had???

They ignore you until they need you.

My silence is just another word for pain.

Ntomy status- Best Sad Status, Short Sad Quotes, Best Sad Quotes for Whatsapp FB., New Sad Status 2016, Latest Sad Quotes, New Sad Quotes 2016, Sad Status, Latest Sad Status

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...