Friday 20 May 2016

Basic english {I have + (noun)}

Ntomy learn english
I have + (noun)

By using the words 'I have' you are informing someone of something you have possession of or have acquired.

Here are some examples:
"I have a cat."
"I have a nice car."
"I have a house."
"I have a computer."
"I have a headache."

You may hear the words 'cannot' and 'won't' used with 'I have.' By adding theseyou can express what you will not put up with or allow.

Here are some examples:
"I cannot have that behavior in my house."
"I cannot have you over tonight."
"I won't have anything to do with that."
"I won't have it any other way."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...