Monday 27 June 2016

Short Love whatsapp status

              Ntomy whatsapp status

Short Love whatsapp status

❤❤❤❤Love is just a word until someone comesalong and gives it a meaning.

❤❤❤❤Let’s flip a coin, Head you are mine, Tails I’m yours!Love doesn’t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.

❤❤❤I’m single because I take relationships seriouslyNever give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

❤❤❤If you want to be TOGETHER. You haveTO-GET-HER.

❤❤❤If love is true …it will always find a wayYou look past my flaws, and call me beautiful.

❤❤❤❤We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in lovewith you.

❤❤❤❤I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

❤❤❤❤Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…

❤❤❤❤Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.Love doesn’t need a reason.

❤❤❤❤Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.

❤❤❤❤Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...