Sunday 20 March 2016

Romantic status

Ntomy status -Short Romantic status, 101 Latest Whatsapp Status, 
Romantic whatsapp status, New Romantic Status 2016, Short Romantic Quotes,Romantic Status, Best Romantic Status, Romantic status for fb,one line Romantic status

      😍 😍Ntomy Romantic status😍😍

1. The best relationship is when you two can act like lovers and best friends.

2. I loveyou for who your from the inside.

3. The lovely looking outside is just a bonus.

4. A successful relationship requires falling inlovemany times, always with the same person.

5. Happiness means you.

6. I Love You <3I fall inlovewith you, I don't know why or how.

7. I just did...The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.

8. Let meloveyou if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.

9. Someone asked me, how's life? I just smiled & replied, she's fine.

10. The most magical moments are those when you forget yourself in the job of someone's presence.

11. A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.

12. Being someone's firstlovemay be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.

13. Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to.

14. One day I caught myself smiling for no reason then I realized I was thinking of you.

15. When I first saw you, I fell inlovewith you and you smiled because you knew.

           😍Ntomy Romantic status😍
 
16. Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you. love. them.

17. Distance is tolovewhat wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.

18. Every lovestory is beautiful, but ours is my favorite...

19. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you,

20. Some loveone, some love two.
I love one .. that is you.

21. When I'm sad don't look at me Just kiss me...Love is not a maybe thing.

22. You know when you're in love.I smile like an idiot when I'm talking to you.

23. Doesn't matter if it's a person or through text or anything else.

24. I just smile because it's you.Everyone says you only fall inloveonce, but that's not true.

25. Every time I hear you voice I fall in Love all over again.

26. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend, was a choice, but falling inlovewith you was beyond my control.

27. One day i caught myself smiling for no reason... then i realized i was thinking of you ..

28. Your smile is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen

29. I can live without any friends, any family and any money but I can't live without you.

30. Someone asked me, How's life? I just smiled and replied, She's fine. :)

31. I didn't have any body piercing until just now. You pierced my heart.

32. Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.

      😍Ntomy Romantic status😍

ntomy.blogspot.com
If you like share this post....

Ntomy status -Short Romantic status, 101 Latest Whatsapp Status, 
Romantic whatsapp status, New Romantic Status 2016, Short Romantic Quotes,Romantic Status, Best Romantic Status, Romantic status for fb,one line Romantic status

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...