Sunday 10 July 2016

Best Heart touching | Emotional whatsapp Status

Best Heart touching | Emotional whatsapp Status

*.Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears,to make room for a heart full of smiles.

*.The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.

*.The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

*.The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.

*.I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.

*.I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

*.I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough.

*.A great many people have a soldier’s stomach –everything they eat goes to the front.

*.It’s sad to be happy alone. (Heart Touching Whatsapp Status)

*.It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, butthe best ones that you can’t bring it back ..

*.sometimes the people that u don’t want to get hurt doesn’t care if they hurt you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...