Sunday 10 July 2016

Top Whatsapp Status | Latest *UPDATED* Whatsapp new status 2016

Top Whatsapp Status | Latest *UPDATED* Whatsapp new status 2016

*.Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.

*.Status Unavailable,please try and reload again.

*.I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.

*.Scratch here ▒▒▒▒ to reveal your PIN, You need to authenticate yourself to see my status ( Funky whatsapp status )

*.Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!

*.Someone asked me, How is your life? I said she is good.

*.I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.

*.I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”. ( whatsapp status best )

*.Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.

*.Ability to take failures makes you successful.

*.I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark.Rather I would prefer to be Sun.

*.Stop checking my status better you have your own.

*.I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who love me.

*.Straight little  3 words for you – I Love You*.I’m so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes CLOSED

*.WAIT! Do you have appointment to see my status. ( attitude whatsapp status )

*.Trying to succeed -> Started with deleting whatsapp account

*.Few things don’t show up but they do exist just like we can’t find heart in an X-Rays

*.My parents are My world, and I go on world tour daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ladka ladki funny joke

लड़का (लड़की से) : तुम्हारी शर्ट फटी हुई है… लड़की : तुम नहीं समझोगे… ये आजकल का फैशन है… लड़का : क्या यार ! साला तुम फाड़ो तो फैशन और हम...